Monday, August 9, 2010

Why did u fall in love with your wife or husband ?

Do you think people fall in love with someone that compliments or matches their self image ?





I'm saying this from having wrong guys fall in love with me. I didn't find them attractive - all I did was give them an innocent compliment on something they were doing. One compliment was for his profession and the other was for something he did well.





I as not interested in any of these guys when I made these compliments. But for some reason they fell madly in love with me becuz I reflected back to them how they saw themselves. THey didn't know me but they fell in love with me. I still didn't like any of them





So do you think people fall in love with someone who reflects back to them how they see themselves ?Why did u fall in love with your wife or husband ?
I know this is kinda weird but it is the truth.





I fell in love with my husband because he is HIMSELF.





Plain and simple. I am very fortunate.Why did u fall in love with your wife or husband ?
really they fell in love with you because you were speaking their love language which is ';words of affirmation'; . This is what makes them feel loved and your words more than anything really filled them up with what they needed. On the subconscious level we tend to be attracted to the parent figure that we had the weakest or most troubled relationship with. For example if you had more problems with your mom, you will on a subconscious level be attracted to men that act like your mother....
I fell in love with a man who was a very dear friend. I liked him, his values, morals, generosity and kindness. When he talked to me he looked me right in the eye. Having him as a friend first made him a great husband. I knew what I was getting into.
i fell in love with my husband because he was everything I wanted to be. He was happy, he was healthy, he had priorities and he was willing to see me for what I could be not what I was.
There's just no explanation or cure. It's just the way it is, nothing you can do about it. It was just ';Hi..Hello'; Bam, head over heals in love. That was 30 years and 6 children ago.
I fell in love with my wife the minute I saw her (with her shirt off). They are perfect!!
I fell in love with him for him, and what and who he is. Too bad an ex wife and kids come with him..
she swallows
I know I only have a G.E.D. education, but still, what are you getting at? You lost me...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment