Monday, August 16, 2010

Has temptation ever made you realize how much you really do love your spouse?

I am 21, married for almost a year. Recently I got close with a co-worker, it was nothing physical but more emotional. He told me he was in love with me and we would meet up and talk about it. But I did the right thing and did not give in to his temptation. He would try to get me to kiss him and I would tell him no. I just couldn't. I love my husband. I am now not talking to him much. I am gradually stopping and hopefully he will find someone who is more available. But anyway, because of all this. I feel like I have fallen in love with my husband all over again. It shows me how much I Iove him and that I only need him. I had problems before emotionally, that's why I got close to my friend, but from everyone's help on here. I am able to get past them. Has this ever happen to any of you? Has temptation occurred but you said NO. I read so many cheating post on here and it makes me sad. I want to hear from the happy couples who try to get through their troubles. Thanks. :)Has temptation ever made you realize how much you really do love your spouse?
Sometimes we doubt if what we feel is real, then someone comes along and makes us feel special. It's only then when we have to determine if what we have at home is real, and if it's what we need. Apparently you realize how much your life and husband mean to you, and that's great! I hope you relationship with your husband continues to go in a positive direction. Through out life these temptations might present themselves again. Just remind yourself what is important to you and your life and you'll be fine. Good luck Sam!


Hope this helps....Has temptation ever made you realize how much you really do love your spouse?
this happens to the best of us


well maybe this happend for a reason


this never happened to me, and if it doesn i know that i will always love who i am with right now no matter what because i chose him to be with and he chose me


i mean, you two got married because you two love eachother, so by temptation your feelings have gotten stronger


maybe this is true love :)
Yeah, i agree, isnt it wierd how things work.





I love my husband! and even now, if im out without him, and a really hot guy tried to hook up, it just makes me wanna go home early and be with my hubby.
I have been tempted early in a marriage before but I didn't do anything, not because I realized my love for my husband but because it wasn't in me
no. i already know how much i love my spouse. temptation has only made me realize something was missing, that needed to be fixed.
i agree.. some negatives in a relationship can make a couple stronger.. my boyfriend and i broke up after high school and years later we reunited and our love is stronger than ever. :)
I'm glad you got over your temptation. You must be a strong willed person.
Yeah, I knew a guy who thought this way. He eventually had an affair.
congrats, you did the right thing. i have been married for 15 years. i had my share of ups and downs. its easy to give in to temptations. But i am a strong person emotionally and mentally. so i didnot let any body fool around with me.


marriage is a full time job. i proud of you for not cheating on your husband keep it up.coz you will have to face these kind of situations again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment