Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How early can you tell someone your falling in love with them?

I met this amazing guy when we kiss I feel a strong connection, when we talk, and are just together. He is so sweet and really see's me and appreciates me. I have only known him not long and we have already been intermit. he feels like he is falling for me big time and I feel the same. I am seperated from my husband we are getting a divorce he left me. After he left I met this guy and we just click even in alot of way's my husband and I didn't. We can talk and have so much in common and the passion, I havn't felt like this it is amazing. I have gone to tell him I am falling in love with him twice now, but don't no if it's too soon. has anyone exp this and if so, what did you do?


I am not divorced yet but I don't feel bad cos with this guy it feels so right.How early can you tell someone your falling in love with them?
its never too soon. if you know you are falling in love, then you are. sometimes people just have like an instant connection, you know? i think you should just tell him. i dont remember when i actually realized i fell in love with my boyfriend, like how far into our relationship it was, but it wasnt far. i was just thinking about going to his house later that night and thinking about him and i realized i really was in love with him! so when i went too his house we were just sitting there talking and stuff, and i said babe i love you. and he wasl ike i love u too. and i was like no but i really honestly am in love with you. he seemed to like it =] he didnt like say it back like IM IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO! he was like ive been in love with you for a while then started saying all these sweet things =]

No comments:

Post a Comment