Friday, August 20, 2010

If your partner and kid fell into a river and drowning, who will you save first?

For those who are not married yet, IMAGINE you are and have a kid.





Who will you save if your wife/husband fell into a river with your kid? (taking that none of them know how to swim)








I've actually done a survey and this is what I got.








10 out of 10 married women with kids say they will save the kids first and let the husband drown.





7 out of 10 married man say they will save the wife first and let the kids drown being that they married the girl first because of love and not because of having kids. Kids are replaceable but wife not.





I'm not married or do I have kids but I actually agree with the latter that kids can be replaceable. For me I will save my future husband because I married for love, not for kids. Call me selfish or whatever but you have to know that your partner only live once and he/she is the ONE %26amp; ONLY in the world.








What's your view on this? Who would you choose to save?








Thanks for everyone who took the time to read and answer this.If your partner and kid fell into a river and drowning, who will you save first?
you save your kid. its your baby. how could you not? many times people find love more than once after divorces and stuff.


look, your kid is your flesh and blood and i disagree kids are not replaceable, they are gifts. your future husband is a man, someone elses kid. they would want you to save their kid, so u should want to save your kidIf your partner and kid fell into a river and drowning, who will you save first?
If you save your child first, it means you don't love your husband/wife as much, so you should not be married to each other.


If you save your husband/wife first, it means you don't love you child as much, so you should not have kids.

Report Abuse



You can NEVER replace an innocent child's life.


Gosh woman, how cruel are you?


You might actually understand how close a mother's bond with her child is when you actually experience having your own baby....Or perhaps you might understand when you fall in a river and your mother jumps in to save your father and lets you drown?
maybe you will change your mind when you hold your dead child as i have.


to answer your question and my husband agrees with me. i would let him drown and he would let me.. kids are not replaceable to me this is just how I FEEL but my heart can learn to love another again.. everyone is going to have different views on this question.. and those are my views..
I would save my children first. Since my husband is older and already lived to see some of his life, he can die =/ No offenses intended. And my child is probably young so of course I will want him/her to experience life.
Im not married and dont have kids but a kid is part of you it came out from u so i guess the kid anyway when ur husnad/wife dies ur a widow when ur parent die ur a orphan but there is not word to denscrice a mother that lost a kid cause is too painful...
Wow- REALLY? I don't understand thinking that your own child is replaceable! I would definitely save my child first. As a parent it is my responsibility to protect my child. Trust me...a spouse is much easier than a child to replace! People get divorced left and right!
I,too, would save the child. it is my inborne instinct to take care of them and protect them. my wife is precious to me, but the kids are more defenseless, and I am sworn to protect them with my life.
I would save my child. And I would hope my husband would do the same as well if he were in the same position as me. And I child can't always be replaced...by you. What if you couldn't get pregnant again?
i say save the kid. u dont no the kids potential and he/she could make an important discovery vital to life. u already no what ur partner can do. with the millions of people out there, u can find someone else :P
Leave them both so that you can marry a new wife without any problem.
GOOD GOD lady that's not funny thats just horrible but, a grown woman should know how to swim and ID go for the child.
not married, no children; but child first then hubby.





even if hubby couldn't swim, he could try for a short while and has more chance of survival than the child.
Id save the kids first. Mainly cause they havent had a chance at life yet and your husband has.
Child first the adult has had time to live.
I would save both of them, enough said.
Wife.
My child first. It would be my first instinct and to try to save my hubby after!
being a wife my child


he|she hasnt seen the world yet


and cause hes innocent


my husband, il get at him too if possible
I would save my kid! Your kids are there for you forever.
id say good riddance, then i would go get a big mac.
husband then kid
I'd never have children. They'd be dead.
kid first, then her.
I would save my child first!!!
That is a very difficult question. On the one hand, yes you could have another child if you save your spouse and yes presumably you married for love and won't find anyone to replace your spouse who you love quite the same.





On the other hand, I personally believe you can fall in love with another person (though perhaps not after an event like that I don't know). Also, if your results are any indication, my future wife would want me to save the child, and I would have to consider that.





Honestly my first instinct would be to save my future wife, but truthfully I don't think you can possibly know what you would do unless you were in a situation like that.
You got to save the kid....kids are basically innocent and adults responsibility.....they are the future of humanity on a whole......saving the partner and letting a kid drown is pretty evil.Thinking of kids as ';replaceable'; is pretty creepy....each are a unique creation.And contrary to your opinion,many people have lost a mate yet eventually found another loving person for the rest of their lives.I don't think 7 of 10 men would even say what you say.


This is sort of a bummer question don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment