Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Was your husband ready to settle down with you & get married in his early 20`s? Is that possible???

I am 26 years old. I just got out of an 11 year reationship. We were going to get married, buy a house and have kids. Things just didn't work out for us in the end. I just feel like I had my life all mapped out and comfortable and now everything is up in the air. Now I have a new bf who is 20 years old. I am falling in love with him and I think he feels the same way too. But at 26 I am ultimatly looking for someone to spend my life with. I don't know if I can expect that from him at 20. I don't want to waste either of our time. I certainly don't want to waste more years on something that will just end again. I want to get married and have kids in a few years. Yet I don't know why but I just feel like he's ';the one';. He is very mature and responsible. He`s not the typical 20 year old guy. He has already made comments about us living together. Should I have a talk with him explaining how I feel and ask him what he is really looking for from this??? PLEASE HELP!!!Was your husband ready to settle down with you %26amp; get married in his early 20`s? Is that possible???
You can't buy a break-up insurance. There is no way of knowing. Do what feels right. 20 years is young, as well as 26. Neither one of you is ready to settle down by average standards, but if you both want to be with each other than why not be with each other. Don't doubt the guy just because he's young. If you feel a talk with him is in order, then talk to him. If it scares him away now then now is better than later. But DO NOT spin it like ';you may be too young for me'; guys totally hate it. Keep the age out of conversation alltogether if you can.Was your husband ready to settle down with you %26amp; get married in his early 20`s? Is that possible???
I'm sorry for what happened..but life moves on,yea talk to him about this..tell him how you feel,and if you say hes mature and responsible then he will definitely feel the same way ..good luck : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment