Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you know when your in love?

I have been talking to this guy for 2 months and we just made US official last week as a couple. We have gone to the movies, aquarium, science museums, state fair, zoo and we are planning on more. I have never done all these things with a guy. I can't stop thinking about him and want to be with him every moment of the day. I have been divorced, I am a mom of a 7 year old and have never really been in love or felt it for anyone, except my daughter. Yes, that includes my ex-husband. I think I am so scared to fall in love that I have blocked it out. But these feelings for this guy have been different than any other and how do I know its true?How do you know when your in love?
Oh, man, I know how you feel! I am a single mom as well. I know how important it is to want to make sure the feelings are real. It can be hard. Honestly, I do a lot of praying on the subject, and ask God for a sign. It is possible that you are in love, it is most likely a new love, that could potentially develop into a deeper one. Trust your heart on this one. It is ok to love him, even if things don't work out. Best wishes!How do you know when your in love?
most like it your in love. but dont rush into things :] though, you may scare him off and he might not be as serious just yet.
Give it some time to make sure it's not lust.
u should give it time don't rush things right now
when you get wet around him.
i guess when u start thinking about someone of every minute of every day the you know its true. As soon as he walks into the room, everything else should go dark, your heart should beat quickly and u should feel that hes the one u want to spend the rest of ur life with...if thats how u feel then consider urself lucky.
you will know by yourself
well to kno if its true the signs


if he always has a smile when u see him u kno for sure he likes you alot and if he listens to love music and if he tells you he thinks of you alot and tells you please dont let him go if he respects you and calls you beautiful instead of words like your hot then keep him girl dont be afraid to fall in love give yourself a chance dont blame him for you babys daddys mistakes.......he may be your speacial guy you've been looking for all along...

No comments:

Post a Comment