Friday, August 20, 2010

I need your help.my husband revealed a shocking confessions.?

We met online Nov. of 2003.We met in person Feb. of 2004.I thought he loves me.Coz i fell in love right away.I got pregnant.We got married August of 2004.Last year,we celebrated our first year anniversary and we just went out to eat.No flowers or anything.He treated me like im his helper.Do this do that.Ive done everything he wants me to do to prove him that I love him.I helped his mom with her business too.Three days ago, he told me that when we met he didnt love me.The worst is he didnt even love me when we got married.We're married now for almost 2 years.Ive say that's cheating.He cheated on my feelings.He said that he learned how to love me .And he love me now.I dont know what to do.Pls help me.I value my marriage but i dont wanna be with someone who doesnt love me.It hurts me so much thinking that my wedding is suppose to be the happiest day in my life but it isn't after he revealed his secrets.I need your help.my husband revealed a shocking confessions.?
To have your husband trust you enough to admit he didn't love you in the past (or, maybe more accurately, he wasn't SURE he loved you) but tell you he has learned to love you and LOVES YOU NOW can be a wonderful act of love in itself. If you do love him, then stop listening with your PRIDE and listen with your heart instead.





And who says your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest in your life? Why not think of it as the first day of your life together as a family. Then there will be room for even happoer days, like your baby's birth day. Don't spend your life measuring happiness by looking backwards...look forwards instead. Good luck.I need your help.my husband revealed a shocking confessions.?
It is possible not to love a person at first and over time love to come. I believe it is best for a person to grow to love because when you learn to love, that means that they have accepted everything about that person, good and bad. And if that person stayed in the marriage, that shows that the love for has developed and grown over the course of the years you have been together. Don't fret. Growing into love is a GOOD THING!
Dear, give him one more chance since he's willing to confess. Think of it as forgiving him and at least let your child experience a full family warmth.


If it doesn't improve, then sack him out of your life.
Im really sorry that happend. Well it looks like you guys getting pregnant rushed the wedding a bit. Maybe he had feeling for you but he was not all the way to the love yet. If he married you is because he knew that you are the perfect person for him and that he was and would fall in love with you. He might of ';loved'; you but it took him a bit to fall ';In love'; it happends to everyone. Women tend to fall more rapidly and quicker than men do. If he married you is because he really did love you and it was probably hard for him to addmit. It happend to me too at the beginning of my relationship, my b/f just did not want to let his feelings go. he was scared, he was hurt before but I gave it time. We've been dating for now 4 years and now we are engaged. Maybe thats what happend to your husband. Just give time some time. Hes probably trying to protect himself from hurt or not treating you nice not to get so attached. Things went kind of fast with your relationship as it is.


As farest him not treating you very nice. Thats a no no! Dont matter who it is you should know that you deserve better. When he does things that you do not like let him know politely. You are not his made, you are not his waiter, you are his wife and the mother of HIS kids. let him know you will like some respect. Please dont let this problem get too big. You should sit down and talk to him about what he wants, what you want and your feelings openly. A marriage is built mostly on communication and trust. he lied? Yes. but he probably did it to protect you because he knew it will hurt you and then maybe decided that it was best to be honest. This seems a bit like if you guys did not know eachother well when you married.


If you care about your marriage, try to work it out but if he treats you that bad and you can tell that the relationship gives you more pain than happiness is time to have a serious talk.
leave him!!!he just wants you to do stuff for him
Can you tell you moved a little too fast here? Look deep before you leap. I hope you can work it out, but if he says he doesn't love you, you'll only be miserable trying to make somebody stay. Sometimes moving on hurts, but you;ll be a better person for. Next time take time out to know a person in and out as much as you can.
Get over it. He says he loves you now.
Dump him, he's not worth this ****.
Leave this dumbass loser





How can you stay with someone who doesn't love you





Do you value yourself that little





Get the hell outta there!
He loves you now and that is what is important. You all barely knew each other before you got pregnant but he was a man and married you anyway. He could have ran off and never been there for you and the baby.





Don't crush him for being honest with you or he won't be anymore. You all have been together for two years now. Keep living happily and raising your child. The past is the past.





Good luck!
Do you believe he loves you? Do you love him? If you love him and believe he loves you, the past should stay in the past...it doesn't matter anymore.





If you don't love him, or are certain he doesn't love you, then you need to reconsider the marriage, as that will be bad for your child.





Sounds like marriage counseling would be a very good idea.
It sounds like he is using you. Leave him and enjoy looking after your baby. Enjoy living alone for awhile and then go find someone that does love and respect you.
  • loan
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment