Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know if your hubby is falling outta love-male opinions needed female welcome too?

My hubby and I are very happy on the surface and have everything we could want. He is great and sweet and really I have nothing to complain about.





But recently he has been paying less attention to me and we have been arguing over really dumb stuff. I have caught him in little white lies that are really stupid.





He is going outta town soon with his family (boy time). I'm just afraid that he is getting annoyed with me, or doesn't wanna be with me like he used to. Like he is losing that passion for me.





Just wondering if I am being insecure or if there really is a problem starting.





I have pointed it out to him and he just took offense to it and said I was calling him a bad husband. Not my intentions. I try to give more and more to him in hope that he will return it and I think I end up smothering him.





I really could use some male opinions on this. Honest answers are needed. ThanksHow do you know if your hubby is falling outta love-male opinions needed female welcome too?
75% of divorces are filed by women not men. If you are worried about divorce, he is probably not statistically likely to file. As for love, you usually get what love you give in return. If you show appreciation for him, maybe a back rub etc. he probably in time will return the same affection.How do you know if your hubby is falling outta love-male opinions needed female welcome too?
When your guy thinks you are unhappy, he immediately thinks it is his fault and takes offense to it.


The best thing you can do is turn the whole situation around.


Just be kind and loving toward him. Surprise him with dinner or a warm bubble bath. Buy him a loving card. Anything to stir up loving feelings towards each other. The bad feelings will go away and the love will come back. It's always good to be the first one to reach out with kindness.
guys sometimes go through things, and since we don't really like sharing our feelings, start acting differently. ex. when i have a bad day at the office and am really stressed i have a hard time coming home and being affectionate with my wife. give him some space and let him work it out on his own. could be something stressing him out in life he is having a hard time dealing with.
Let me guess, the arguing is because you feel he is paying less attention to you. I may be wrong but he may think you are nagging. You question about knowing, that would be total apathy on his part. No attention, no arguing, no nothing.
Maybe because he is doing something he considers to be something a ';bad husband'; would do, and that is his guilty conscience coming out.
is he looking extra good when he goes out? is he spending more and more time out of the house? working late a lot?





...when those thing begin, then you'll KNOW he's cheating.
You might be over analyzing this a little.
I think you hit the nail on the head you are something him. Give him some space and start doing some stuff on your own. Just because you are married doesn't mean you have to do everything together. You need to have outside interests too. Remember men love a chase and it's always a bit of a game in any relationship whether we admit to it or not. Keep a little mystery still alive about you, be a little unpredictable and that will keep him coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment