Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you think if your husband.....?

my husband does not have sex with me for the past 9 mons, he left 3 mos ago, i have not seen him since, before he left i would ask him if he had someone else, he said no, now please explain to me how can a man, my husband sleep next to me and have no intrest in me, he would not touch me or kiss me while we were in bed. but the weirdest thing is this, when we not in a bedroom setting let say when we go out or even around the house he was very loving with me, he carress me , he will hug and always ask me to sit beside him, he was caring. but i can not explain how he just stopped having sex or making love to me, he would simply fall asleep in bed and towards the end fall asleep in the sofa, I am a very confuse wife and my self-esteem is in the bottom of the ocean,if someone is going thru this please let me know, thank youWhat would you think if your husband.....?
I am not going thru this, but it seems to me that he would show you affection in public as a front to others. He obviously had some sort of problem to not touch you for that long. As hard as it is, you must not let it affect your self esteem. He had the problem, not you. If he has left, then file for a divorce and try to get on with your life the best you can. Good luck.What would you think if your husband.....?
I am sorry but it sounds like he was depressed. You need to get on with your life, and hopefully you will meet someone who will love you for the nice person you are.





If he has gone off with another woman, then you are better off with out him.





Good luck
I don't want to make you feel bad and say He fell out of love for you but, didn't have the guts to admit it. He probably tried, that's why he was pussy footing around like he was but, couldn't bring himself to tell you.





This happen to one friend after 21 years and one after 27 years of marriage.


One is still, after years, blaming herself, and can't get on with her life.





One had a wife, one a husband, they came home on day and told their spouse ';I don't love you anymore'; good by. One simply didn't come home after a week-end fishing trip.





They were gutless wonders that didn't have the guts or courtesy to tell the significant other that they wanted their freedom and leave graciously, they snuck off into the night like bandits.
Maybe he left you for a man
Maybe your husband is depressed.
How disheartening to know the person you love is giving all their love and time and devotion to someone else.





There are few things worse in life than when someone you love is with someone else. Your life stops. you are devastated, and in many ways there is a feeling of hopelessness. Most of all, you are feeling life will never be the same.











Bing Love Back Restore Passion no matter how far away this person may be from you.


no matter how difficult or hopeless your situation appears





Margo Has Been Saving Marriages, And Relationships Including


Returning Love For Over 20 Years





Love Expert Margo Masters


Returns Lost Love, Restore Passion





Call For your Free consultation Today





(409) 866 8383 www.psychicmargo.net
I feel for you and hate to be negative, but since your husband left for 3 months-----he probably has someone else. Men can tell you, ';I love you, i love you'; and , for a short time, be affectionate---and then the next minute, they cant take their eyes off another. Since he left and not having sex with you---you probably have some real trouble. Yes, I have been thru the same things as you, I understand, and as I look back---I wish i would have left much earlier than what I did. No one is worth you dragging yourself thru the dirt---talk to him, ask him if he wants to have a marriage with you and work it out----if he doesnt seem to care or doesnt answer---let that pony run.
Maybe he had 'functioning' problems that he didn't want you to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment