Friday, August 20, 2010

My husband one day says hes not in love wiht me anymore and now says he is, can his feeling change so much?

my husband and have been married a year aug 27 and bout a week before our anny, he told me he just wasnt in love wiht me anymore, (we had been having lots of arguments) and this crushed me cause he's always said he was in love wiht me adn always be, we talked and i asked him why he wasnt and what i could do to make him fall back in love wiht me and he said he didnt know:( weve been doin okay or well better lately and the other night he told me he was in love with me, can this be true or could it be that he saw how hurt i was and he will do anything not to hurt me? please give me your opinoin.My husband one day says hes not in love wiht me anymore and now says he is, can his feeling change so much?
im going through the same thing, and i have been in your husbands situation to. he doesnt know what he feels right now. he probably told you he still loved you because he didnt want to hurt you. when actually he probably does love you. ive been married for 20 years. you go through ups and downs throughout your marriage. insecurity, jealousy, finance problems, and control issues are some of the things he may be facing. do you treat him the same as before you married? one thing i would advice any troubled marriage is to make your spouse first. show him/her they are still as loved now as before you married. COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY. hope this helps.My husband one day says hes not in love wiht me anymore and now says he is, can his feeling change so much?
the love never goes away but life circumstances make us feel like we do. He may be missing the single life a little partying with friends and doing the things that married couples don't do and this makes them feel distant from us. Maybe he needs a healthy guys night out or a heart to heart from someone that has been in his shoes like maybe your dad or his. don't give up I didn't.
uggg sounds like he needs professional help
You married a child. Unless you are willing to accommodate him and wait for him to grow up, you might want to think about leaving and finding a grown up who knows how to have a relationship.
He could of been having a bad day with all the arguments etc, he genuinely may of felt that he didnt. There was probably something that you said or did, or something that happened recently that reminded him why he loved you. So long as things are going ok, I wouldn't worry to much about it.
Get a boy friend.
Love is falling in love over and over with the same person.
First DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN, sorry for yelling. Sounds like your husband is immature, yes I do , no I don't. Don't stand for being treated poorly, you don't have to be a b***h but really, seek some help before you are 10 years older, a couple of kids and stuck in a situation you find full of regrets. Life comes quickly and we need to be in charge of our own happiness.
Yes it does Happen.... when you Love Somebody you simply make a Decision that you are going to Love somebody. Sure there Can be Heartfelt Feelings and All That Go with it, But it does Boil Down to watch you decide you want to do ........ and We All know how easy it Is to change our Mind.


If you want his Love. The best Thing to Do is Pour your Love on Him....... The Best Way to Get Love is to Give Love :-)


Good Luck ....... Hope you have a Happy Ending :-)
No, what happened is that he told hid girlfriend that he was leaving you for her and she told him to f*ck off. Now he remembers he ';loves'; you. B/S he using you. you need to get away from this toad and find a man to love and respect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment