Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What was it hat made you realize your were falling in love? What were your own symptoms? How old were you?

My fifteen year old neice ( whom I raise ) has just announced to me that she's in ';real'; love with this other boy who supposively is in love with her too. But I just don't know what to do...she's just fifteen! I'm not worried about her having sex or getting pregnant because she really is a wise, Christian girl and her maturity often surprises me. But I just don't want her heart to be broken in the end...I want her to be able to guard her heart so she can give her entire heart to her husband one day. Anyways, I asked this question on here because she insisted she was in real love and wanted to see what others had to say about what hey felt like when they fell in love so he can be sure. If any of your parents have suggestions on how to raise a fifteen year old girl in love-please let me know!What was it hat made you realize your were falling in love? What were your own symptoms? How old were you?
Umm, that's called puppy love. It's the idea of being in love while having just found out there was another sex out there. We are all going to be different on that one as far as our experiences, so trust her when she says she found it. She did, even if it is for right now. And how do you think you can protect her from living? That is part of growing up and finding out that all is not a boquet of roses out there even if it seems to look like one. She will not be human if she doesn't have a heart break or two along the way. Did you get to where you are without having them? Let the kid grow up, just watch the sex thing. the smart ones can get pregnant just as easy as the dumb ones.What was it hat made you realize your were falling in love? What were your own symptoms? How old were you?
Well, for me it was the fact that I trusted him with everything and no longer felt the need to hold anything back. I am very inhibited in my behavior so that is a huge deal for me.





Part of love is taking a chance. If her heart does get broken it will mend in time for her husband just so long as you are there to catch her and show her that her true love is still somewhere waiting.
Usually I keep smiling whenever she says something even if it's not funny and find myself dreaming about her at night.





It's really a wonderful experience.
can't stop thinking about the person.





feel euphoric over the smallest contact with them.





it can certainly happen at 15.


It is obviously the romantic love, without sexual or life-partner component to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment