Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you fall back into love with someone?

this is my husband's account but i need to ask this question... sometime within the last year i have found myself falling out of love with my husband. i care about him as a person and as the father of my son but everytime he touches or kisses me i just feel dead inside. there's just nothing there. no matter how hard i want it to be there, it just isn't. we have sat down and talked to try to find out why i feel like this. we have talked about his anger issues (he has NEVER hit me or my son, but when he gets mad or upset he does yell and throw things...) and many other things. he says he will work on them, but i feel it's just a part of who he is and i have tried to accept this. so can i fall back in love with him or will i always fear that his anger will come back... and how do i open myself back up to him? do i really have a chance or are we both just fooling ourselves so we don't have to be alone? i don't want to feel like this anymore. what should i do? thank you for all your answersCan you fall back into love with someone?
When you really, truly love someone, you don't fall out of love with them. Real love never dies. Passion can fade out, attraction can dimmer, mystery can fade away with time, but LOVE is always there. Sometimes you get so used to being around a person, you don't realize how much you love them until they aren't there.Can you fall back into love with someone?
I believe in ANY relationship there are problems! No one is perfect. Im sure you have problems too that your husband has to deal with. I think you should try something different with your husband.. go to the park, go to a concert or.. something new and exciting. And the most important thing is to talk about how you are feeling, instead of holding it in. If you hold it in it can make you feel numb, which is a horrible feeling. Best wishes :)
Yes, you can....I did!





Too many problems added up and I was just here.....





But somewhere I woke up and I decided if I wanted to make this work, nothing was going to do it for me, I had to want to make it work.





He talked to me about things and I told him things as well.





I love him more today than ever....it takes work.
You need an adult getaway with plenty of champagne, a hot tub, some dirty movies, lingere and toys. Sounds like both of you need to unwind together.
Separation might work .





See if time away from each other brings about


the opportunity to rekindle your relationship .
its a rare thing...usually a person falls back in love with someone because the ';fault'; that tore them apart somehow fixed.
If you're using your husbands account, don't you think he'll see this?
It is was ACTUAL,REAL love... then you never actually fall out of love with them.
If you want to fall back in love with him, you have to honestly forgive the past. Talk about it, hash out what you didn't like and bury it. Be done with it. Then you may want to try counseling. Open yourself back up to all the reasons that made you fall in love with him. It is not going to be easy, but you married for better or worse-this is one of the ';worse'; times. Stick it out and try try try to make it work. GOD BLESS YOU, and I hope for your family, your heart finds the love you once had for this man :)
You and he should at least go to marriage counseling before calling it quits. You owe that to your child!!! He just needs to get some anger management classes . I bet he does not realize that he is teaching his son to act out when he is angry. Try telling your husband that. I truly believe that if you loved him once, you will be able to recover from this. You should have seeked help long ago. This is important!!! Work on it now. Don't run away from your problems , or you will be teaching your child that it is okay to run every time there is a problem. Show him that you have at least tried your very best to work things out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment