Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know if who your with is your true love?

Im married and am very very much in love with my husband we are perfect, and I wouldnt dream of getting divorced or anything. But for some reason I also can not get an old love out of my mind STILLLL it drives me crazy. Its a real sucky situation... I dont want him in my head at all because im really happy with my life and i feel so bad about it but i truly can not help it... and no i dont like think about him alot but i always thought he was my true love and was still in love when i started dating my now husband and thougt i could get over him, and i know he has been in love with me too well last i heard anyway. I broke up with him for a real jerk because we were so young at the time i was stupid and thought we would always get back together. Then the jerk i was with caused too much drama and i felt like i didnt even deserve my ex cause i realized what i had done... then i fell in love with my husband (not the jerk) and i knew if i ended it with him that would only leave me and him in heartbreak, i was confused for the longest time then got to the point where ';the past is the past move forward'; and everything is amazing that way so why do i still even wonder? i feel like a *****.


Am i just dwelling to much on the ';not knowing'; what would have happend? Anyone else have that problem.. what did you do?How do you know if who your with is your true love?
There is no such thing as true love. The fact is, you are now married. Love is about commitment. You may still think about your old flame and what what it could have been, but you should put those thoughts aside because you did choose to marry your current husband. It wouldn't be fair to your husband or yourself to ruin a marriage so you can chase after your fantasies. They won't be fulfilled the way you think they might be. You'd always have the guilt of hurting your husband and then wonder what your marriage would have been over time. Marriage is not all about love, in fact, I think it's perfectly normal to lose the lustful thoughts you had in your courtship. It's time to put the fantasies aside and be a good wife to your husband and leave the past in the past.How do you know if who your with is your true love?
I just want to say..


That when you have doubts about the person you're with, or not only about him, but about your feeling for him and/or another person..


Then the person you're with is not your true love..
you sound too young to be married

No comments:

Post a Comment