Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladies, Have you ever taken your Husband back after the things he has done?

Been married 3 years, together 5 in total. He was the sweetest guy when we met. He did so much for me. I fell in love with him. Obviously because I married him. But then he became lazy, no ambition, no strive for the future, couldn't hold down a good job, little things started to bug me about him. It went on and on for almost the entire 3 years we have been married. The 2 years together before were great! I started to lose hope in him. Kicked him out a few times here and there when we argued. He has never cheated, he has never hit me, he just turned into a jerk. He never told me he didn't love me or tell me I was unatractive. He would just talk down to me like I was an idiot when we argued. He chose his peers over me whenever there was some sort of conflict that involved them. We have a 2 year old girl and he tries as hard as he can to be a good father, but I can see that he struggles in that area too. He begun slowly to ignore me and choose sleep and TV over me. We couldn't even talk for 5 minutes without one of us pushing the others buttons. I finally had enough and told him to leave. I don't feel bad. I have made new friends and my daughter is not around all the fighting. My husband told me that he loves me and he wants his family back together. I just don't trust that he will actually change. He has promised over and over again. He is sending me flowers and cards and gifts in the mail and calling me to tell me he's thinking of me. He comes over about once a week to see our daughter and always at some point he wants to talk about fixing things. He has been very sweet these past few months and he is showing me the guy that he used to be. I found out that he has been going to counseling and working on his anger. He asks me about twice a month to consider the marriage again and then for the most part he leaves me alone, only calls to say hi and see how I am doing. He wants to take me out to dinner probably to try and woo me but I still just feel so empty inside and I don't know how I can get the trust back. He is showing me the man that he once was and I loved that man, but how can i trust him? I just don't know what to do, every time i think about him I only get mad. but on the other note he has been changing himself in counseling and has for the most part been respectful to my need to not be around him. But how could I feel the love for him that I once felt. I just don't know if it's possible. I don't believe in divorce, but what if it just feels too late? Even if he is working very hard... Harder than I have ever seen him work?Ladies, Have you ever taken your Husband back after the things he has done?
I think it is never too late. When you love someone when is enough enough? Never. But if you don't love him anymore, don't drag it out too long it will only break his heart harder in the end. Sometimes a guy needs a swift kick in the butt to realize that things aren't going right, so I think he is sincere. Best of luck to you!Ladies, Have you ever taken your Husband back after the things he has done?
Much too soon . Sounds like you are weakening because you are lonely too. If a thought of him makes you angry I say it's a bad idea to get back together . Is he regularly paying child support ? Do not let that slide .


Good Luck and take your time .
i am one of those women who doesn't believe in putting up with any crap from a man or falling for false promises...


but from everything you've said, i think there is genuine hope here. the only way to trust him again is to allow him to try to earn it back. i think you should see a couple's counselor as well to help give you all a chance rebuild andc prepare a stronger foundation so this doesn't happen again.


i'd give it a shot if you don't want divorce. if it doesn't work,and you aren't feeling it, at least you'll know you tried :)
You need to take all of the things you've just to to all of us on the internet and tell it to a counselor. It seems like he's taken initiative on his own to get himself together. Sometimes people get into a rut and they need a little tough love to get the ball moving. You've given him that once you put him out. You would benefit from going to counseling together. Good luck to you!
Good Luck!
Take back your husband!!! Start all over again. This time, take it slow and set rules. Go to counselling TOGETHER and try your best to fix what was broken. After all, it IS possible.





Besides, you owe it to god to make this work. You both vowed to him and he said its better not to vow, than to vow and not pay. No marriage is perfect. But you two can come together and make it into something you could never dream of letting go.





There are husbands who beat up their wives etc. Your husband is apparently not like that. There is indeed hope, so please take back that man that you said your vows to, right now, seeing that alot of women are apparently attracted to married men. GET YOUR HUSBAND HOME THIS INSTANT!!!





wish you all the best!
I think he wants his wife, and dauther back, i think you should give him another chance.
You know, it's tough to go back to uncertainty, because right now, you are so certain that you are happy the way you are. You are a mother and the thing you have to always remember is: you are no good to your child in you're miserable. Yes, divorce is horrible on the children, but even more is all the arguing between mom and dad. You know in your heart if you love him. If you do, then even if it doesn't work, you it was worth giving him a second chance because you're following your heart.


I wish you and your daughter the best!


-Gizel
i think u just have to believe that he is trying and really wants to do his best. and don't always look for him to screw up whenever a argument happens. change is possible. men never miss what they had until its gone so trust and believe. as far as the love u have to see the good in him. the reason people fall out of love is b/c they focus so much on the negative traits in a person rather than the good. u married him for more reasons than u think, so whenever u have time just remember the good times and the times he made u laugh. and all the madness will just fade away........................good luck
He's just pouring on the charm long enough to lure you back in...then he's most likely going to revert back to the same old BS.





Leopards don't change their spots.
  • ie
  • sunburns
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment