Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Woman only what would you do if your husband told you he loved you each day and give you anything that your?

heat deires.Guess i am spoilt had a marrige breakdown fell for someone else naughty i am but it happened now back with hubby to make my marrige work the thing is would any of you ladies toss this one away.My husband tellme each day how much he loves me buy me flowers each week and allways go out of his way to make me happy does the housework cooks cleans and still manages to say i love you we been married for 28years been togeather for 31years tow grown kids had a bad patch in our marrige and on this yahoo i ask for advise on my marrige i cant thank all you enough for the support you all so wonderful and i guess i am the luckist lady in the world to have a man that loves me from the day we met which we were 15years old at the time and tells me he loves more today than the day he met me how lucky am i and i was going to throw this away what do you all think%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Woman only what would you do if your husband told you he loved you each day and give you anything that your?
ICE CREAM HEADACHE!!! ASK HIM TO PAY FOR SOME SCHOOLING SO YOU CAN LEARN PUNCTUATION!!! AFTER ALL, YOU ARE SPOILED, RIGHT!!! CAN HE BUY YOU A BRAIN?!?!?Woman only what would you do if your husband told you he loved you each day and give you anything that your?
I think love is hard to deal with. if one is over affectionate its hard to deal with. if they hardly show affection thats hard. if you are in love with him be his wife. show him you love him and tell him as well.
I would start to believe him! If I had something as good as what you are claiming to have, I certainly wouldn't be a cheat. Oh, by the way, hit the spell check key next time, it makes for better reading!
You are so fortunate to have been given a second chance. Make the most of it. Just make sure he knows that you love him too and remind him of it every day.
start believing him.


start appreciating him.


give back in return.


actually ';receive'; his gifts.


and get into therapy and sort out your ***.
hmmmmmmm im thinking that your sugar coating something,that some wheres theres a reason your building this up so.I could be wrong but my gut says im not.
You sound pretty lucky to me.
i think you r very lucky, Be good to each other :)
your damn lucky!
that's one hell of a man you have.
Show him your appreciation-my darling you have been truly blessed! Don't ever forget how lucky you are, I know it is sometimes too easy to take our blessings for granted but what you have is very rare, unfortunately. I am also an EXTREMELY spoiled wife and these are some ways I show my appreciation, and you might try:


Most importantly, TELL him how much you appreciate him. That's a no-brainer, but easy to forget to do.


Cook his favorite meal.


Welcome him home at the door with a big smile, a wet kiss and nothing else-wink!


Give him a massage.


Get him a card, or write him a letter or if you're creative, write a poem.


Wash his car for him.


Take a shower together, and shampoo his hair. Then help him dry off.


Occasionally, YOU be the one to initiate lovemaking.





If you have a man who truly respects you and adores you, like mine does, LET him know by doing some of these things and more because women like us are VERY lucky and it's time to show our men the appreciation they DESERVE! So happy for you, just remember to take care of your man like he takes care of you.
Well, there are a lot of women who have someone who won’t say “I love you” let alone do all the other things your husband does. I’d say you are a very lucky woman to have him. It seems to me that him doing all he does and no matter how many times he tells you he loves you it seems as if you’re questioning your happiness or else you wouldn’t be asking? Are you happy with him? Do you love him as much as he loves you? Those are questions you need to ask yourself….


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment