Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm chubby, but he's chubbier. Are you in a relationship with a chubby person? How's your love life?

***FIRST, please NOOOO rude comments, you will be reported!***





I perfer chubby guys, being chubby myself.


A guy I dated was about my size and we had no problems in the love department. We broke up then started seeing each other a few yrs later. Depression had packed the pounds on him (atleast 50, maybe 75), but we still had no problems.





I recently met a WONDERFUL guy online. I wasn't looking for love, it just happened. I'm still chubby, but he's **VERY** chubby. He's so cute with his big tummy, like he he's carrying full-term twins or something!





At the end of our 1st date we hugged goodbye, but his tummy kinda got in the way. I didn't wanna hurt his feelings, so we just held each other, instead of an actual ';throw your arms around someone'; kinda hug.





It's a bit premature to be thinking about it. But how would sex be for us? He's the biggest guy I've been out with, but I am falling for him. He hints that he feels the same way about me.





There's also a bit of a height difference. I'm 5'2 and he's 5'11. My head was on his chest and our tummies were against each others.





I have a friend that's the same size as me, but her husband is obese. He's considering gastric bypass surgery. Alot of the people in his family have had or will get it. Eventhough they are bigger people they have a VERY healthy and active sex life...





Could me and my new guy also?I'm chubby, but he's chubbier. Are you in a relationship with a chubby person? How's your love life?
If you love someone you will make anything work. You will learn to work around the big belly and all that, and figure out what works for you. Height or weight shouldn't be a big issue, lots of couples have significant height and weight differences. My sister is 4' 9'; and really tiny and her husband is 6' 5'; and is pretty overweight. It may look a little funny...but they are very happy. I'm sure it took practice to get things right, but now it is probably just routine.





Don't worry about it, you will find ways to make each other feel good, even if it takes some getting used to.I'm chubby, but he's chubbier. Are you in a relationship with a chubby person? How's your love life?
hmm...


possibly.
why dont try? then you will know.
it's kinda tough. my blubba gets in the way. alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment