Monday, August 16, 2010

What can we do to “fall in love” again? How did YOU fall in love with your spouse again?

A few weeks ago my wife told me she loves me but is no longer in love. The issues she says caused this are today gone and she knows that. (The issues were that for years I had a very opinionated and controlling personality and that I never got as close to her son as I should have. I realize that those controlling feelings of there is a “right way” or a “safe way” to act were wrong and I will never be like that again. And, I have made amends with her son and will love him forever like my own.) Other than those personality issues, I was a great husband to her. (Never abusive, always loving, always complimentary, very supportive, etc.) We are going to counseling now.





I’d love for you to share - what are things that you did or your spouse did or you %26amp; your spouse did that helped rekindle the romance, bring those feelings back, and help you “fall in love” again? How long might this take? It has only been two days since she decided to try to reconcile. Yesterday we spent the whole day together doing stuff (errands, lunch, movie, had a late beer, etc.) – but no emotion from her – no kisses, no hand holding, etc. I know it is very soon but that was REALLY hard for me. I’m trying …





Can you help me (us)?What can we do to “fall in love” again? How did YOU fall in love with your spouse again?
You simply go out ';on dates'; again. Ask her to be ready at a certain time, ring your own doorbell, pick her up ! Surprise her by going to all your favorite places that you used to go when dating. Ask her to put on a nice dress and romance her ! Be kind and randomly ask her ';how was your day honey, what did you do today?';


It's very easy to ';fall out of love'; with the person whom you promised to share the rest of your life with. Why? We get so caught up in our own needs without ever taking in consideration how the other person feels. To ';rekindle and regain'; this love, is more difficult but not impossible ! Listen more to what she has to say and at all times remember, why you fell in love with her in the first place ! Good luck !What can we do to “fall in love” again? How did YOU fall in love with your spouse again?
Watch the movie Fireproof it is about saving marriage and how to fall in love again with your spouse.
All I can say is this.#1 If the little things he does bother you SO MUCH ?Or do the small things really nerve you? Because if you really don,t mind the small things .I THINK YOU SHOULD BECASUSE ITS THE LITTLE THINGS HAT REALLY MATTER NOT THR BIG THINGS But now if you can,t stand the small stuff then you can forget about the BIG ONES. P.S. THIS GOS BOTH WAYS .ACCEPT TALK BE BEST FREINDS BE OPEN SUPORTIVE RESPECTAND CUMUNICATE.';JUST LOT IT GROWS EACH EACH DAY IF WE LET ';

No comments:

Post a Comment