Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you believe in falling in love with your very first boyfriend?

i'm 16 and i've only had 1 boyfriend.. but i think he's the one i want to spend the rest of my life with... he is very sweet and very caring... i recently had my wisdom teeth taken out and he went with me and held my hand on the way home... then the next day he came over and acted just like my husband.. going and getting me whatever i needed or asking me how i was doing.. it was so sweet... he has told me several times that he loves me.. and i've told him that too... and we both really mean it, we've even talk about our lives in the future.. you know where we'll live.. kids... that sort of thing.. but do you believe it will last a long time? do you believe in marrying your first boyfriend?Do you believe in falling in love with your very first boyfriend?
I think you need to move out and support yourself and figure out how real life works before thinking about marrying anyone.





And no, love and marriage is NOTHING like the lottery. The chick above me gambled on a loser and lost. The intelligent among us don't bet. We make wise investments.Do you believe in falling in love with your very first boyfriend?
Yes, but usually it is one way street... you're in love with him (or he with you), but there's no spark going back in the other direction. Your first love is the hardest to get over... and one that you likely never will, but the reality is that 99 times out of 100 it's simply a ';no go'; proposition.
WELL YOU ALL ARE YOUNG BUT HEY YOU NEVER KNOW ITS JUST LIKE THE LOTTERY IF YOU WIN THE FRIST TIME THATS GOOD BUT IF YOU TRY AGAIN YOU PROB ARENT GOING TO WIN HANG IN THERE AND BE OPEN TO EACHOTHER AND WHEN YOU FIGHT REMEMBER TO HOLD HANDS NO MATTER HOW MAD YOU ARE IT KEEPS YOU CONETED YES YOU CAN BE TOGHTHER FOREVER YOU HAVE TO STAY STRONG AND STAND TOGETHER DONT LET ANYONE COME BETWEEN YOU ALL BE STRONG THINGS WILL BE THE WAY THEY WERE MENT TO BE
As long as he makes you happy, then sure why not? If you feel like there is something missing at some point then you should probably go out and date some other people.
I married my first boyfriend at sixteen and it lasted for 25 years.


The biggest problem was, we were not yet finished growing up. And when we did grow up, we grew apart because we each grew in such different ways.





If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't have gotten married so young and I would have looked around some more. If you do look around more, it might be that one or both of you finds a new love.


But it also may be that you don't. That you realize that you were meant to be together. I'd suggest looking around, because whatever you decide, at least you know that you had a choice. And either way you win.





If you decide that you are meant to be together, you will be--you win!


If you decide that you were meant to be with someone else, you still win, because you will be with someone else.





Good luck!!
possible. i know two neighbors that they both fell in love. were each other's first love. though they've been with different people in between the year that they met and now, still during those years that they're apart, they're both actually thinking about the other, wondering what could have been if they got into the relationship when they're more mature than they were teens. after almost 20 years they're reunited. i heard that they're gonna marry next year. true love some times can be tested over time.
I know exactly how you feel. I was also only 16 when I was with my first boyfriend. We talked about our future together, our wedding (i know corny right), our life together. I didn't even think ever about dating anyone else, I couldn't see myself with anyone else. It seemed like our love was sincere and true. . . he was the perfect guy I could ever ask for. Our relationship was perfect I never thought it would go wrong. . . . but then as time passes you start thinking different


. . . I am now 22 and recently broke up with that same guy. I was with him for 6 years. I started to see things differently and demanded more things of him that unfortunately he couldnt deliver or was not willing too. Wow even I can't believe it. But trust me I know how you feel.


Your in what is called the honey moon stage. Everything is so perfect in the beginning but once time passes by things change, and the way you think changes too. . .


It might last a long time but marriage, most likely not.





What I suggest is don't rush into marriage. Think about marriage until your like almost 30 seriously. Trust me your way of thinking changes from 16 to 23 you may think you understand everything and know everything about life but you don't. I had the same mindset as you and just trust me and wait for marriage. . or you could end up marrying to guy young, and end up in divorce when your old and are not cute anymore. . .im just saying love is blind and it can make you rush into things when you think your ready but really your not.

No comments:

Post a Comment