Monday, August 16, 2010

How did you meet your husband and wife?

How did you meet them? What did they do to make you fall in love with them? Are you still together? When did you get married? I wanna to know.How did you meet your husband and wife?
I met my husband in school. Dated 3 years and half. Married for 22 years. I loved him for his kindness.





I haven't meet my wife yet.How did you meet your husband and wife?
I met my husband while I was applying for a job as a receptionist at an orthodontists office, he was the orthodontist. I fell in love with his charm, looks, and sense of humor, also his big beautiful green eyes. Yes we are still together. We'll be celebrating our one year anniversary this March.
I met my husband and my wife at bars.


Of course my marriage to my wife isn't ';legal';.


When will this country recognize same sex polygamous marriages?
I don't have both a husband and wife. That is illegal in the United States of America.
I met my husband at a party for a mutual friend. We are now getting divorced!! Maybe I should have found my ';wife'; first and things would have turned out better!!! :)
Who has a husband AND a wife?


No one around here that I know of.





ADD: I stand corrected. Live and learn, I guess.
the answers to these questions and more are none of your business....unless you have some cash.
I met my wife here http://eurowoman.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment