Friday, August 20, 2010

It must have been love!! :P?

How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband or wife?? Was it unexpected? Was it fate? For example did you trip in the street and get rescued by your true love? or did you happen to hate your true love but something made you fall in love with them??It must have been love!! :P?
In Vegas. HE actually went around with my roommate(s) -twins-, I stole him and a month later we got married. It's been 17 years, and still going strong.It must have been love!! :P?
I was working at a fast food restaurant and had put in my 2 week notice to quit (I had just graduated high school). One my 2nd to last day there, an attractive, kinda dirty (from working) guy came in, flirted and left. Came back in on my last day, made small talk, and ended up giving me his number before he left. I called him and we've been together ever since. I think it was fate because it turned out that several years earlier, he had been close friends with my best friend's brother and about ten years before that, we had lived just down the street from each other in a completely different city than where we finally met!
ok the first time i was my girlfriend when i went to a secondary school for my brother then i saw her (she is a teacher)from the first look i just felt like my heart is beatin so fast,my tongue got so heavy,my legs started shiverin,and i think the same happened to her coz she didnot move her eye off me

No comments:

Post a Comment