Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How'd you meet your love? Tell me your story?

This is my story of love. and i met him on an online mmo.





Ok so me and my ex husband had been on the rocks. He was controling and mean to me. Yet i stayed with him. I was depressed i felt hopeless but i couldn't leave him i had gotten to comfortable with the abuse and neglect.





I played some games online being a full time house wife and being left alone most of the time. I had made a few friends online and spoke with them often. One of my friends had an Ex... I had never spoke to him before and when we finally spoke man he didn't like me and i wasn't sure about him.





We talked sh!t to each other and finally one day after a huge fight with my ex husband the guy messaged me. He said '; why are you so quote it's kinda freakin me out?'; I responded with '; I'm not in the moods for talking.'; And we left it at that. Before he went to bed however he had spoke with some of my friends and sent me his number saying if i ever needed to talk just to text or call.





After a few days i got better and recovered from the fight and my depression. I texted the guy as a joke just playing around. We started talking as friends. Finally i started thinking about him. Every moment of the day. He messaged me telling me he was thinking about me too. We started getting more deep into our convos we spoke daily, and finally ended up talking over the phone. He learned of my abuse and how unhappy i was. He was a great comfort and finally we made a plan to get me out of the abusive home i was living in. He sent me a bus ticket and i packed my bags and escaped in the night.





My bus ride was two days long but he couldn't wait for me to get there. He drove 4 hours to a stop two stops away from the one i was supposed to be going to. I knew he was coming and my bus arrived about 5 minutes early. I was so happy and by the time the bus stopped everyone on wanted to meet this amazing man. I waited outside of the bus depot and looked for him. Finally i saw him round the corner. He looked at me and i looked at him. He walked up to me pulled me into his arms and just like in the movies gave me the most perfect kiss upon my lips. He took me under his arm and walked me to his car and into my new life.





We've been together ever since and i'm proud to say we haven't fought once. He still the amazing smart butt that i fell in love with. He found me when i had forgotten who i was and when i was in the darkess place. He brought back my light and who i was before i lost my self.How'd you meet your love? Tell me your story?
That's a great story!





Mine is not nearly as unique. We met at work. He had a girlfriend at the time, plus he was technically a superior (he's an attorney, I was a different attorney's assistant). He was a nice guy, but I didn't get to know him until we were working on a case together. He was such a cool guy, and we had a lot in common.





About that time, he and his girlfriend broke up. Turns out they'd been on a rocky path for the last six months. I didn't want to date him, but I did want to be his friend, so we started hanging out. Things were off and on for a while; he was trying to work out his relationship. Eventually, it became on full-time.





We dated for two months (in a very platonic fashion) before I ended up finding a different job, for other reasons. After that, we became an exclusive couple, and we've been together ever since. We just bought a house together, while marriage and children are definitely in the near future.





It was one of those things where fate took a hand. He moved here because of his girlfriend; otherwise, we never would have met. And if I had begun my job search any earlier, our paths may not have crossed in the same way. It was just the right place at the right time, and I've loved every minute of it!How'd you meet your love? Tell me your story?
I met my husband at church. He proposed on our 2nd date, we eloped 6 days later. We have been married now for 14 years.
congratulations........well deserved couple...good luck and may you guys live happily together.
My story is kind of a miricle. I meet him in lunch at school and on the comp. Ok so my best friend is friends with a group of people one yesr older then us. .%26amp; her friend(jenna) is friends w/ this guy(edward%26lt;3) %26amp; we talk to him on aim at my house. me being my outgoing self goes up 2 him at school %26amp; starts talking. %26amp; we become friends %26amp; I think of him no more then a friend at this point. So it turns out he likes jenna %26amp; I hate her!. I liked this other guy(joe) %26amp; I gave him a note telling him I like him %26amp; he didn't lik me.edward helpd me get over it %26amp; he asked out jenna. %26amp; just as I relized how much I liked him. She didn't like him but she didn't want to hurt him so she lead him on for a month and then dumped him(which I think hurts him more) %26amp; for a relaible sorce I found out he liked me and couple weeks later I asked him out. So as much as I hate you jenna..thank you cuz if it wasn't for you I never would of meet edward%26lt;3 Its been 5 months %26amp; were in love%26lt;3
That's an amazing story.


That's the kind of stuff people daydream about :]


I'm really glad you met him.


He seems to have done so much for you (:





I'm really sorry I don't have an answer to your question.


I havn't really met my true love before.


but, shes out there somewhere.


Of course, it's going to be quite an endeavor..


But I'll find her.








After all,


Everyone is looking for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment