Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How did you meet your future husband or wife? HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS ESPECIALLY?

I met my husband on September 15th, 1990. We were in the 7th grade. He walked up to me and asked if we could ';Go around'; for a few days. I said, ';Yes, sir!'; and we began to fall in love. That following month, we went to the Halloween Formal Dance. I dressed as The Great Pumpkin. He dressed as a Spider. We had a hard time dancing together, because of this. In the 8th grade, he told me that we could no longer be together. I broke down into a coma and cried a river for two weeks straight. But when we began our magical journey into High School, in 1992, he asked me to be his girlfriend again. We took up a pottery class and met a girl named Louanne. She became jealous and kicked my boyfriend, ';down there'; as a result, I sprung upward from my seat, and kissed him. We had our very first kiss. During our Sophomore year, he began pressuring me to ';sleep'; with him. We did, and I broke up with him the next morning because I didn't like it. On August 1st, 1994, he told me he needed God in his life. We went to a local Church and sang together, becoming one. We ';slept'; together, and both loved it. We got back together. During our junior year, we learned Spanish together and danced and sang in Spanish in the High School Play. I wore a sparkly red dress. He wore a Black Penguin Suit. We graduated in the middle of our class, in 1996. But, alas, as we walked down the Graduation aisle, I slipped! And yonder fell. He scooped my lifeless body up into his arms, and kissed me. This time, I knew we were meant to be. We are now married with 4 beautiful children.





Tell me your story.How did you meet your future husband or wife? HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS ESPECIALLY?
My husband and I met at work. It took him 3 months to get up the courage to ask me out on a date. 24 hours later, on our second date, he proposed to me. I said, ';yes';. We moved in together one month later, and then four months after that we were married.





We have been happily married now for 23 years and have two children, 18 and 21 years old.





He is the best friend I have ever had and the only one I have always been able to count on, no matter what.How did you meet your future husband or wife? HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS ESPECIALLY?
i dont have a story since im only 19 and been with my bf for 3 years. but i have to say, that its amazing youh remember al lthis and i loved your story %26lt;3
that sounds really romantic





answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I think you can only meet your future husband or wife in the future.
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! that is sooo sweet! i cant answer ur question cuz im only 13, but I hope my story is as cool as yours!
i met him online actually, we started off as just friends, but when it came down to it, we both knew we wanted to be more, and have been inseparable ever since
Awww!! That's such a sweet story!!! If I had a story, I would tell you... But sadly, I don't. Still waiting for that first kiss actually. Ha..
awww. how sweet. :)





i hope mine would be that romantic too.
Sorry but we were not high school sweethearts. But I met him at the park, I was actually waiting on my boyfriend to arrive I was sitting with all my girlfriends, and had put my cell phone down for a minute, and next thing I know he comes from behind me and says '; Who is Cynthia'; I turned around and my friend said why? He said you have a phone call, and I said No I don't my phone is right , and he had it. He said Hi, my name is Luis and obviously you are Cynthia. He asked me for my number and I gave it to him, and we talked for about one year, then dated for another year, and been married for 4 years now going on 5, we now have a three year old daughter. HOpe it stays magical!
Here is mine:








';FINDING LOVE';





written by








Bob Aka Awesome





I'm much younger than you. My story begains in 2008. I had just join the army an was station at a base (can't tell you where) an then I ment her her name was Sonjia. She was a beatiful girl with amazing red hair an green eyes. We meant at a hardwear store. Well as the mounths when on she wanted things for me like a cell phone rings an etc. Well, it wasn't soon that I got deployed. She said she wait for me. After a few mouths I called her she said that shes leaving me an found a much better guy who can please her in ways I could never. After that I learnd that love is a lie an girls are whores. So now I'm all alone with no one but me.
Well im sixteeen


But Ill tell you this: My parents got married and fell in love like the ';officer and the gentlmen'; Have you seen that movie? Because that really describes how my parents met and everything. My daddy was in the air force. and mom was on the base. They met. fell in love and all the **** in between.


Now as for me...I just gotta wait for that special someone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment