Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you like my song? (called Brenda's Song)?

How do you live with three weeks left


What do you do with no time


What do you say to your kids and husband


What do you do when your ready to die





How do you watch your kid cry


How do you watch your husband fall down and cry


How do you watch the precious time slip by


How do you remember those years





chorus


What do you do without time


You live to die waiting for death


Like a baby helpless in this world


you go pray to the one who loves you





Pray that your kids go to college


pray that your husband is all right


pray that your family can do without you


pray for more precious time





pray that mom can bury her kid


and pray that dad does all right


pray that on sunday, that you dont cry


pray that your cousins do fine





Chorus





And take comfort in knowing


that you were a blessing


Like an angel a rose among the thorns


you helped the world by showing them his love





Like an angel a rose among the thorns


you helped the world by showing them his love





his loveDo you like my song? (called Brenda's Song)?
wow. This is so good. I don't know the tune you're using but it does flow nicely as a song. The lyrics are so sad but also powerful too. Great job. PS: i wanted to cry in some parts but the ending is somewhat positive. keep writing. Love Julia.Do you like my song? (called Brenda's Song)?
Better than most pop song lyrics, I must say. If I have any criticism, it's that it's a little too sad, and personally I wouldn't like it, I find melancholy a much more beautiful emotion, but the public like this sort of thing, so you'll do fine.
It's great. True emotions and a lot of people can relate to such a song. I love how you ask questions and then you write the actions of what you do even though you have those questions.





excellent job!
Wow. A lot of the lyrics of songs I've read before can't match up to yours when it comes to quality. This is excellent. God's definitely given you talent in this area.





So, to answer your question...yes, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment