Monday, August 16, 2010

How much you love your spouse or partner?

I have questions for you guys and females. The reason I'm asking them is because I want to find out how much a person loves his/her spouse or partner. I hope someday to find the right woman. So, I want your honest answers.





1.) If you and a male friend or female friend were on a business trip, and somehow you and that friends were trapped in a cave for months or years......would anything happened between you and that person during the time in the cave. Let's say the friend was an attractive, muscular man or a sexy female, would anything might happen between you two. Don't people have sexual urges every now and then? I need a serious answer.





2.) If your wife or husband or lover was wrongly accuse of a crime they didn't commit, and they get sent to prison for a looooong time, would you be there for them, and try to prove their innocence? Let's say 20 years past, and you couldn't help your lover, would you still be there, or move on. Again, do people have urges? Would you isolate yourself in the house to keep yourself from falling in love with other people?How much you love your spouse or partner?
1) No, nothing would happen. I love my partner more than anything and I wouldn't risk what we have for sexual gratification.





2) I'd be waiting for him, even if I wheeled myself to the prison doors to greet him when he leaves and we're in our 80s.How much you love your spouse or partner?
1. Having sexual urges is not grounds for cheating in my book. If it was, most people would do it, with no need of being in a cave.





2. I wouldn't need to isolate myself to keep from falling in love with other people. Becoming romantic is a choice. People like to pretend they have no say in it, they do. If my husband was wrongly accused, my spare time would be spent trying to get him home.
Love is the absolute extreme of feelings. You might as well ask, how black is black? Anything that isn't the absolute extreme is not love. It is merely a strong affection. That is why there are so many divorces. People mistake very strong affection or infatuation as love. Just because you've never seen a colour so dark before doesn't mean that it is black. Both of your senarios would have to end positively for you affections to qualify as love.
1. i would hope that i was strong enough to resist my sexual urges but you never really know until you're on that situation.





2. yes i would still be there for him even after 20yrs. when you love someone you're there for them in both good and bad times even more so in the bad times.





my answers may sound a bit to corny but its how i feel about my partner.
I love my wife but...





1. Yes, I'd have cave sex with the hottie.


2. I'd fight for her innocence for all 20 years, but also have sex while she was in prison.





Sex and love are different things!
Like the kids say, with arms spread wide...I love my partner this much:


鈻?-------------------------鈼?鈾モ櫏
Just enough to get sex.
1) if its over six months, of course something is going to happen... people are human.... humans need affection and body contact.... so regardless of how I feel about my husband who is sitting in his comfy chair watching sports desk at home... I am going to snuggle with the muscular guy in a cold cave!





2)..... again, being human is weak..... 20 years! Sorry, no wait for no-one for 20 years... life is too short and to be honest, my husband would never let me wait that long, he would divorce me for my own good...... your questions are really hypothetical and I am sure I will never have to face these decisions.
i wouldn't have a fling on a business trip. this kind of temptation is everywhere and if you are going to succumb to it, you might as well say right now you are a cheater.





i would probably sleep with the sexy guy in the cave, remember we are upset, trapped and not sure (if we are trapped) ever to get out alive, so making love seems like a good idea.understandable. i would kind of expect my guy to do the same if trapped in a cave for months with an attractive woman.





in prison i would try to get him out and i would likely fall in love with someone else in the meantime. it depends on how often we could visit, what visits to the prison are like, if we can sleep together (some prisons make allowances for this etc). if somehow i could feel deep connection maybe i could stay but that would be a thing to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment