Monday, August 16, 2010

My husband & I have been seperated for a while now. I have fallen in love with a close friend of mine.?

But when I speak to my husband he sounds sooo sorry for his mistakes and truely loves me and the 2 kids. I want to be passionate but I also want to keep my family together. My husband now lives 850 miles away and I worry about how this will affect the kids. If I choose him, we would be moving there. Two ways to look at it...away from our friends and family or it's a new start.


Has anyone ever left someone they believed was their soul mate to keep their family together and found that you were able to fall back in love with your spouse, once you just let go?????My husband %26amp; I have been seperated for a while now. I have fallen in love with a close friend of mine.?
I am separated after my hubby walked out on me and our three week old baby.





I feel it all depends what mistakes your hubby made. If it was an affair, then there is the possibility he could do it again, or you may never be able to forget it.





However, if it was just one of those breakups due to miscommunication or something.....there is a chance you could mend it. ....





You only live once. .....so do what you feel in your heart is right.My husband %26amp; I have been seperated for a while now. I have fallen in love with a close friend of mine.?
We really can't give you much of an answer, as long as you are dishonest in your question. You've phrased this so folks will say, ';Yes, try to make it work with your husband.'; Now, that's fine, if what you seek is a excuse to reconcile. But, since you haven't given us much to work with, I'm going to make assumptions. You say you've been separated ';for a while'; So, I'll figure it's been months, not years. You stated he's ';soooo sorry'; for his ';mistakes'; I assume you are calling affairs mistakes. It's neat how you can transform deliberate purposeful acts into mistakes. He accidentally fell into some bed, that just happened to contain a naked woman, while he had no clothes on. Yup, that WOULD be a mistake. Was that what happened? Or, if it wasn't cheating, did he ';mistakenly'; get involved with drugs? Accidentally used crack? Or, did he ';mistakenly'; gamble away everything? Lady, if you want him back- fine. But, why lie to either yourself, or us here? It's your life. But, you have kids, so when you take any action, they too are affected. Just TRY to be as concerned about them, as you seem with yourself.
Did you ask this question just because you already fall in love with a close friend or you really love your husband?





A loving couple will always together no matter what is the situation. Friends you can find and relative can be call at anytime but a loving husband and a beautiful kids is yours for ever.





Think..........
dont choose 2 go w/ another man make it work for the kids


no one seems to think of kids any mor ask ur kid should i leave daddy 4 anoyher man? or should i stay with him till u all r old enough to take care of urselvs
Well, I believe you should make your marriage work. You took vows and I believe you should honor them. I cheated on my wife a few years back and we split. We got back together and made our marriage work. The other man should not even be in the picture if you and your husband are still married. Yes your husband has made mistakes, but you can forgive....your heart will allow you to. Put forth all your energy into your family not another man. Things will work out. Have faith in God.
Am going to take your words at face value. Meaning, try not to read too much into what could be..err..misleading. Question to you...if you have 'fallen in love' with someone else, does that mean you no longer love your husband? Or is this new 'love' simply a rebound thing? If so..big mistake. The children must be considered certainly, but the family as a whole is paramount. You left him once, will you leave again? Drag the kids thru this sort of back and forth environment and watch them go nuts, unable to form a true emotional attachment to anyone. Kids will get over a move eventually, but they will never recover from an abusive or hating environment (abusive between parents that is..their little ears and eyes see and hear all) You can no longer think only of yourself. Is this currently failed relationship worth it, and able to be saved? If you cannot answer that, don't risk it. By the way, have you considered the feelings of the 'new guy?'
why is your childrens father so far away from the children? I bet it's because of work, i hope. Tough question. I'm old fashioned so I would try to make things work with your husband. Marriage is hard work and you gotta keep trying. Plus, does your friend even feel the same way about you? You wouldn't want to ruin a friendship after expressing your feelings and it's not mutual...think things over. good luck.
I was once told that everyone has three soul mates. I married my ex and had 2 kids with him, and then he cheated. I tried to go back but it wasn't the same so I stayed single. I have a very close friend who I am seeing now and I believe he is my soulmate, I gotta tell ya, he makes me feel more like me than I ever thought possible. And yes I still have feelings for my ex and always will, but we are just not meant to be. This new guy, my friend, has been my rock just as much as I have been his. OH and I remember this thing my mom used to tell me. Your ex is your ex for a reason, don't use him as fall back and don't stay with him for the kids!
  • hair ideas
  • sunburns
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment