Monday, August 16, 2010

How to tell if your husband is falling for your friend?

i have a friend, who happens to be a co-worker of my husband. Well latley, he's been spending a lot of time with her, while we've been having problems. He's been out to the bars with her-which was ok, and latley been hanging out at her house, apprently confiding in her. He's tells me that she is now his new best friend, and that they have lots in common. She called the other night, when she had a problem, and instead of asking me to go-she is my friend, he decided to go and help. He's also taking care of her dog, and seems to like her dog. I said that i would take care her dog, since i'm her friend, but he insisted that he could and would do it. In the past, he wouldn't have cared so much, and he didn't even like the dog, but all of sudden he cares. I know my friend won't do anything with him, but i'm afraid that he's falling for her. Should i be worried, or should i trust that he loves me. Even though when he got home, he didn't hug or kiss me. I'm confused. I love him.How to tell if your husband is falling for your friend?
From what you just posted I'd say they're already in a relationship you just don't see it yet. I'd dump the friend tell the hubby to cut ties and work with you on the marriage or admit what's going on. You loving him is not enough. He still has to love you as well. If your friend has the inside scoop on your relationship she's also able to manipulate it to her advantage. Sometimes things happen friendships %26amp; marriages have been broken many times over cheating and all the security you feel in the world can never change that.How to tell if your husband is falling for your friend?
dont trust ANYONE blindly ... doesn't matter thats ur friend or husband ..sometimes issues can be fixed ..if they r handled properly and on time ...


Talk to ur husband ..tell him ur not OK with this situtation


May be he will back off and realise he is going in a wrong direction.... It can be wake up call for him ...


but if u dont discuss things with him..u will be worried ...


may be its nothing but u have to sort it out ..


so go ahead and talk to ur hubby


best of luck ..
I would say there is already something going on between the two of them. It's fine to trust someone, but when the signs are pointing to them betraying you it's time to take a closer look at it. There is no way my husband would be going to bars and the house of any of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment