Monday, August 9, 2010

Met your love (future husband) at age 14/15?

I'd like to know how common it is for a girl to fall in love at this age, and how many of you have actually gone on to marry a person you met, or fell in love with at age 14/15.





xxxMet your love (future husband) at age 14/15?
It is rare, and the cards are stacked against this type of relationship being successful and happy.





Having said that, I started dating my husband when I was 15, married him at 20, and we are still happy and in love. I imagine our marriage was much harder in the beginning than if we had met and married later in life, but I think it has been worth it and then some. We have been married for 12 years.Met your love (future husband) at age 14/15?
Everyone falls in love around this age, because hormones are raging! Suggestion, cool your jets about marriage, just have fun and absolutely no sex, because you do not want STD's or to end up pregnant tied to a child for the rest of your life.
I thought I fell in love at 15. Turns out it was lust/obsession. I have been in love twice. Once when I was 23 and the other when I was 24. I am now 29.
I'm 15 right now, and my special one is 18.


I'm deeply in love with him and I hope it lasts a long time.
love at this age would last as a dream could.(2 minutes)
Well im 15 and married so.. yeah I did

No comments:

Post a Comment