Monday, August 9, 2010

How long did it take for you to fall in love with your wife/husband/gfriend/bfriend?

did it take hours, days, months, yearsHow long did it take for you to fall in love with your wife/husband/gfriend/bfriend?
as soon as I saw her I knew I loved her with all my heart. It was hard though because we were young and most people were quick to judge. It's been a little under five years now though and we are having our first child!!!How long did it take for you to fall in love with your wife/husband/gfriend/bfriend?
it was a little less then a month....
about 3 weeks
It took me about a year.
days
I fell in love with my husband the first time he kissed me. That was six days after we met and on the occasion of our first date. Our marriage lasted 35 years, till we were parted by death.........
It took me about 5 or 6 months.
it took me about two months

No comments:

Post a Comment