Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you show your husband you love him???

he doesnt know how much i love him at all and i want to show him, we have been having problems lately and i just want to show him that i am the same girl he fell in love with i am still here. i just need lots of ideas please help!!!!!How do you show your husband you love him???
Well to me it's just the little things. A note slipped to him expressing your love. Maybe a naughty text message. You know what makes your man tick. I can give you some other idea's not for print here though just mail me lol Just taking the time to show him you care means so much.How do you show your husband you love him???
that peice of paper should be enough ? Holy Cow! Im 44. Been married 21 years. And I need to know my wife wants me physically, and enmotionally. not ';I married you....that should be enough.'; That is ridiculous!

Report Abuse



you getting married to him,and still being married,and with him shows that you love him.if he cant see that,then maybe he dosent want to,and then the ? is for you to ask him what he thinks the meaning of love is and does he love you?


see what I think is love is a deep felling that comes from the heart and when a person fell's that,and the person they fell that way to will beable to see that just being around you.remember you cant buy love,and you cant reap your heart out of your cheast to show it ,he should already know it.
A relaxing back massage, light some candles, get some nice oil and really work his muscles. My boyfriend loves this! He's like a kitten after.

No comments:

Post a Comment