Monday, August 9, 2010

How to make your husband fall back in love when we live in two different states?

my husband is in the military and right now he lives in texas and i live in cali we are suppose to be moving when he gets transferred in may or june 2010. He tells me that he is falling out of love with me. any way to get my husbands love bad?How to make your husband fall back in love when we live in two different states?
I've been there at long distance relationships where I was the one to fall out of love, but it's because the distance. Once my ex moved back and those feelings stirred up again, the thing that made me fall out of love was he didn't keep me on my toes and it felt like I was the only one trying to keep our love alive. Anyways, my husband is in the military too, the way we keep our love alive is we reminisce. Remind him of the the good times together. Special/funny/romantic/groundbreaking and significant moments. I like my husband to keep my on my toes so I don't forget what our love is like. I usually ask him questions like ';When did you know I was THE ONE?'; :) ';what were your thoughts about me before we dated'; things like that can rekindle old flames and remind him of those times.





Good luck. It's seriously just the distance hun, there have been times that when I had visited my husband, we spoke about how the distance made us and we both had said that we forget what it's like. Be open and talk about your feelings, also be honest.How to make your husband fall back in love when we live in two different states?
i know what you mean!


I'm a Marine Wife and what we did was get web cams. so we could talk and see eachother. we also had many, many visits (well me visiting him)


also love letters. military guys are like that sometimes, where they don't know what they want or they aren't sure about things. but i bet if you went and visited him you could start things off better.


can't you live with him?


email me if you would like. Best of luck!


~Marine Wife
Web cam, live chat, writing love letters to one another, frequent vacations/weekends to Texas?
try surprising him try being with him try putting spark in your marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment