Monday, August 9, 2010

How do i make my husband fall in love with me again?

A few months ago my husband told me he was not in love with me anymore. I have been devastated. 2 weeks ago we have started marriage counseling, but i see no sign of improvement. The problem is that besides the counseling sessions he is completely shut down and does not want to talk about it. I bought the entire store of sexy sleepwear, but it seems like i am invisible...Sometimes it seems like i could take off my skin but he would be completely unaware of my presence. I am trying to be nice, loving and attentive but he ignores me at best. I have been feeling less and less attractive and my self-esteem does not exist. I am like a pet frog - an unsightly, unworthy and repulsive. I feel like every day goes by and this hole in my ches is just getting bigger, swallowing my being. I know he does not love me or believes he does not. What do i do? How should i behave to make him fall in love with me? I appreciate your suggestions.How do i make my husband fall in love with me again?
It sounds like he's already emotionally checked out of the marriage. I would gather any dignity you have left and move on.How do i make my husband fall in love with me again?
Make some positive changes in YOUR life. Go about your business but do not ignore him, just be normal and loving as usual. Smile a lot and be a bright light in his life. It may take a while but keep on keepin on. Read the book ';Divorce Busters'; it really is a huge help, I honestly believe it contributed to saving my marriage. I hate to say this to you, but when my hubby did this, he was having an affair, it took a long while to come out in the open. We are working through it, but thankfully are still together, I almost lost him but that book really helped me be strong and attractive enough to draw him back my way. Good Luck my friend. Right now the pain is incredible, I almost commited suicide, but now the breakdowns are down from every three or four hours to every three or four days. Keep your chin up.
If you see this is yourself this is what your husband see's. On top of having gorwn comfortable and ordinary together having been married a while. Thats not attractve to any man. Im not blaming you honey. Some of the most overweight or unatractive people are with the most amazing men because they ozze confidence, fun and are interesting. knwo its a vicious circle as him being closed off makes you feel like this. You need to get out and about with friends, a class and gym and an activity you enjoy that boots your confidence and gives you something new and fresh to talk about etc. As your confidence and self asteem and indepandance grows, your husband will become engaged again in the woman, not the wife who is at home. Please dont read this the wrong way. When you can love yourself and find yourself fun and interesting, bet your bottom dollar he does to. He loves you too, he married you didnt he? He jus lost you for a while. Find yourself and he will find you x
My suggestion? Fall in love with yourself all over again. Look at you and see where you need self improvement. Do this for yourself and start using that body of yours and get some exercise. Can you join a gym? I live in Alaska and I don;t know if you in the UK can join a ladies gym and in a group of other ladies go work out. In my first marriage my husband lost interest until I buffed up and went back to adult education. He was no longer the center of my life. He became like the equiv of pluto to mars. My 1st husband fell back in love, but it was too late. I was offered a great job in Alaska and I left him behind in California. That was 1988. I worked hard to not be in a relationship until I surrendered in 1999! I remarried 8/2000. We are a happy mature couple today. The moral of this story? develop you, discover you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...


I've been dating my girl for 5 years and we have just broke up because she told me she likes someone else but she say she still loves me... the next week she left the house and said she needs to find herself??? and i wanted her to be with me by living were i live, forget about her ex's, having a good job and being in a healthy relationship which leads to marriage and kids. but she was planning to leave me since and when i knew about her plan i gave her space maybe she will come back?? but if she didn't then i had to find help, a spell caster to help me bring her back so i did contacted i was giving this usa number +15036626930 and this email address dr.marnish@yahoo.com after 3 days of casting his spell my girlfriend returned back to crying to me that she will never make a step without me again, that she will always love me till death. i am still surprised how dr.marnish did the love spell
Tremeeka from France

miss rose said...

After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. Trust who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at ultimatespellcast@gmail.com. Goodluck

success rose said...

I want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about Dr Shiva of reunitingexspell@yahoo.com on how he help me reunited with my husband after 2 months of divorce.My husband divorce me because he saw another woman in his office and he said to me that he is no longer in love with me anymore and decide to divorce me.I seek help from the Net and i saw good talk about Dr Shiva and i contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me which i use to get my husband back within 2 days.If you need his help Email him at reunitingexspell@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another woman,l in a couple of months ago,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr kate the great spell-caster,I narrated my problem to Dr kate about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days, My love called me on the phone and was apologizing for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to plead for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i apply for to work as a manager,I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr kate at the following email address and get all your problems solved..No problem is too big for him to solve.Email him on: katelovespell@hotmail.com ,and all your problems will be solved and you will be glad at last.


JENKINS said...

BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT MAMA ANITA SPELL AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HER MY LAST TRAIL.SHE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $380 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HER A TRY SO I CALLED HER AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $380 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL MAMA ANITA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HER FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HER AND THANK HER AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT MAMA ANITA (mamaanita.lovespellsolution@gmail.com)

julia said...

I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone. My name is JACK JULIA. I had a misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. He saw a beautiful woman which he find more prettier than me, but as time went on I met DR,UZOYA. He is a great spell caster (medicine man ). I contacted him through his email and explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness. After everything was prepared he told me that my lover will come to me within 24 hours begging. My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness, and today we are happy. Do you have any problem with your loved one? u don't know what to do? worry no more because DR UZOYA can provide you with a spell to get him or her back. With the help of a spell just as he helped me. Contact DR UZOYA today via email for your spell: driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR call him on +2348151098492

rose tracy said...

I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My husband divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have him back cos i really love him so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early ageat the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and he woke up one morning and he told me he’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when he came back from work he tender to me a divorce letter and he packed all him loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have him back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for him full name and him picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that he’s with a woman and that woman i the reason why he left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring him back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,he called me himself and came to me apologizing and he told me he will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and i got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many of my friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: drbayalsatemple@gmail.com
CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL: drbayalsatemple@gmail.com....

Post a Comment