Monday, August 9, 2010

Any suggestions on how to fall more in love with your husband?

What are some things I can do that might make me fall more in love? I mean, I am, already in love. But sometimes I get a little restless and I would like to feel more in love, more content, and more connected to my husband. He is already really loving and wonderful, so it isn't something he is not doing. So I would like some suggestions on things I can do.Any suggestions on how to fall more in love with your husband?
If you want to 'fall more in love';, then you are not in love at all. When you are in love with a person, you continue to fall in love with them everyday....when they smile, when they speak, when they touch you, hug you, kiss you, laugh with you, sing with you, play with you.....Any suggestions on how to fall more in love with your husband?
Any couple that has been with their spouse for a long time knows that there will be days when you don't feel the love. That is why your vows say through better and through worse because of course there will be worse. The only thing you can do is continue to go on dates, continue to do the little things that you did when you first got together. Also space it is always good to be away sometimes, When you are apart then you miss each other and you remember what you love about being around that person. I have been married 11 years and there are times when I just don't feel the way I did a few days ago. And days when I feel more in love with him then I did before. Its marriage and its part of being a woman we can't predict how we are going to feel some days.
There is nothing you can do, he has to do all the doing in your case. You have already acknowledged he is really loving and wonderful but he is not doing something that that can make you fall in love with him more. May the lack is in the sex, romance, humor, passion. Tell him what you want from him that you think might make you love him more.





I do agree somewhat with Jordan M, but you can always give it a try.
You can always think back and remind yourself of what made you fall for him in the first place.


You need to remember the guy you fell in love with.


This always helps me get out of a rut and even though my husband is so emotionally detached, I have to keep reminding myself of the past because the past is the only beautiful memory I have of us.
I think you have to work out your restlessness personally, I don't think your husband can do that for you.





But if you want to feel more connected to your husband, then do something that leaves you no choice whether it be something like camping with just him or just hiking or dancing...something that involves only the two of you and maybe something that gives him a chance to lead or shine.
your a woman and human lets face it we get bored easily and need excitement right? i say you should be in love with him after all you did marry the guy ha lol , maybe do things for him out of the blue bake him his favorite cake or watch a game with him ( bring him a sandwhich while he's watching it ) and then ...doing that for him will make him wanna show YOU how much he cares and adores you.





dont beat yourself up you love the guy just probly a little bored.talk to him.
Spend a lot of time alone together doing things you both enjoy - that means without kids, or anybody else present.


Go out on dates like you did when you first met.


Make a point of talking to each other every day.
Your either in love with him or you're not! plain and simple..Obviously you're not, because if you were you wouldn't be asking this question! Maybe seek counseling and figure out what exactly is going on with you.
either you are or you arent-there is no more or less in love-


what ever you are looking for you need to find it within yourself-


good luck
Buy your husband a special trip out of town without you. You might be surprised how you feel when he gets back.
Get a divorce if you don't see the light within him.
Just spend ';Us'; time together.
I'm trying to figure that out myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment